Tuesday 22 May 2012

A bunch of RED nail paints

Hey everyone :) 

Today i was searching for a bright shade of red nail paint in my cupboard but couldn't decide which one to apply. And then I realised(finally) that I have quite a number of red nail paints in my kitty even after throwing away 40% of them. Thought of sharing with you all :) Let me know if any shade interests you and I would be more than glad to do a NOTD for you angels :)


As you all must have guessed now-RED is my fav colour (along with pink and black).


I don't think that you can ever go wrong with Red :)


Love and best wishes <3


Princess!





6 comments:

  1. :D yayyyy first comment on my blog! thankuuu..i am soooooo happy!!

    I am sure i have more reds but was feeling too lazy to look for more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a lot of red

    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting dear :) Means a lot

      i love red.. i found few more today :D

      Delete
  3. wow so many reds :D..I think I have two only :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks for dropping by... Encourages me to write more :)

      Wait till you see the red lippies ;)

      Delete

Please drop your comments and thoughts. Your support would mean a lot to me :)